Table of Contents
|Game||Hell's Rebels (Played by Mami)|
|Class||Oracle/Swashbuckler 2 / Hierophant 1|
|Age||16 (born Midwinter)|
|Apparent Age||Late teens.|
|Hair||Black, mid-back length, thick and wavy|
|Eyes||White, no pupil or iris.|
Abilities & Secondary Statistics
STR 10[+0]; DEX 108[+4]; CON 18[+4]; INT 14[+2]; WIS 14[+2]; CHA 18[+4].
HD: 21d10+8 (oracle/swashbuckler) +4 (hierophant) [32 hp]; DR: 0; Initiative: +4; SR: 0; Hero: 0.
AC: 17 (+4 Dex, +1 dodge, +2 leather armor), Flat-Footed 12, Touch 14, Miss Chance 0, Max Dex +6, Armor Check Pen 0, Spell Failure 10%.
Speed: 30ft (ground);
Size: Medium; Melee +2, Ranged +6.
Saves: Fort 4, Ref 7, Will 5.
BAB: +2; CMB +2; CMD 17, flat-footed 12.
Languages: Common (Native); Elven; Infernal.
Proficiencies: Simple weapons, Martial weapons; Light armor, Medium armor, Shields.
Traits: Historian of the Rebellion, Merchant.
|XP||2010||5000||gains mythic next level.|
|Mythic Points||6||3 used||3 +(tierx2)+0|
|Spells Per Day||0||AW||-||14||5|
Attacks & Defenses
Special Attacks & Qualities
- Humans can place +2 in any ability score; placed in charisma.
- Bonus Feat
- Humans gain an additional bonus feat at 1st level.
- Humans gain an additional +1 skill rank at first level and every additional level thereafter.
- Mystery (the Heavens)
- Coat of Many Stars (Su; 2hr/day gain +4 armor bonus to AC, does not need to be consecutive).
- Clouded Vision (darkvision 30ft. only).
- +6 (Oracle level + Charisma).
- Swashbuckler Finesse
- Character gains Weapon Finesse as a class ability.
- Panache 4
- Successful critical hit with a light or one-handed piercing melee weapon [+1pt]
- Killing blow with a light or one-handed piercing melee weapon [+1pt]
- Daring acts [GM's ruling]
- Derring-do (Add 1d6 to Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride or Swim. If the roll is 6, add another (up to your DEX) [-1pt]
- Dodging Panache (Move 5ft immediately when attacked, gaining a bonus to AC equal to your CHA. This provokes AOO.) [-1pt]
- Opportune Parry and Reposte (Spend use of AOO to parry a melee attack. Make an attack roll (taking -2 per size category); if it's higher than the attacker, they miss. Must declare before the attack is rolled. If successfful, make an immediate melee attack.) [-1pt]
- Charmed Life
- Add CHA to a saving throw before it is rolled.
- 2/day ((Level+2)/2 uses per day)
- Mythic Feats
- Gain 1 mythic feat.
- Base Mythic Abilities
- Hard to kill (When below 0hp, always stabilise without needing to make a constitution check (though bleed damage still counts); Don't die until negative hp equals double your constitution score.)
- Surge 1d6 (Spend one use of mythic power to add to any d20 roll)
- Divine Surge
- Recalled Blessing (Cast a spell without using a slot. On a saving throw, non-mythics roll twice and take the lower roll; On heals or caster level checks, roll twice and take the higher roll.)
- Mythic Power
- Daily uses (5/day; 3+(tier x 2)+0)
- Path Abilities
- Faith's Reach (Touch spells now have a range of 30 ft; Melee touch attacks are now ranged touch attacks;)
Level 0 Spells
- Create Water
- This spell generates wholesome, drinkable water, just like clean rain water. Water can be created in an area as small as will actually contain the liquid, or in an area three times as large -- possibly creating a downpour or filling many small receptacles. This water disappears after 1 day if not consumed. (Conj; 1sa; v,S;
Close 25ft+5ft/2lvls; Instant;)
- Detect Magic
- You detect magical auras. The amount of information revealed depends on how long you study a particular area or subject. (Div; 1sa; V,S; 60ft cone; Concentration, up to 1min/lvl;)
- This spell imbues the subject with a touch of divine guidance.The creature gets a +1 competence bonus on a single attack roll, saving throw, or skill check. It must choose to use the bonus before making the roll to which it applies. (Div; 1sa; V,S; Touch; 1min or until discharged; Will negates (harmless); SR;)
- This spell causes a touched object to glow like a torch, shedding normal light in a 20-foot radius from the point touched, and increasing the light level for an additional 20 feet by one step, up to normal light (darkness becomes dim light, and dim light becomes normal light). In an area of normal or bright light, this spell has no effect. The effect is immobile, but it can be cast on a movable object. (Evo[light]; 1sa; V, M/DF (a firefly); Touch; 10min/lvl;)
- Upon casting this spell, you target a living creature that has –1 or fewer hit points. That creature is automatically stabilized and does not lose any further hit points. If the creature later takes damage, it continues dying normally. (Conj; 1sa; V,S; close (25ft+5ft/2lvls); Instant; Will negates(harmless); SR(harmless);)
Level 1 Spells
- Cause Fear
- The affected creature becomes frightened. If the subject succeeds on a Will save, it is shaken for 1 round. Creatures with 6 or more HD are immune to this effect. Cause fear counters and dispels remove fear. (Necro; 1sa; V,S; Close (25ft+5ft/2lvls); 1 living creature w/ 5 or less HD; 1d4 rounds; Will partial; SR;)
- Color Spray
- A vivid cone of clashing colors springs forth from your hand, causing creatures to become stunned, perhaps also blinded, and possibly knocking them unconscious. Each creature within the cone is affected according to its HD.
- 2 HD or less: The creature is unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. (Only living creatures are knocked unconscious.)
- 3 or 4 HD: The creature is blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.
- 5 or more HD: The creature is stunned for 1 round.
- Sightless creatures are not affected by color spray.
- Ill; 1sa; V, S, M (red, yellow, and blue powder or colored sand); 15ft cone; Instant; Will negates; SR;
- Cure Light Wounds
- When laying your hand upon a living creature, you channel positive energy that cures 1d8 points of damage +1 point per caster level (maximum +5). Since undead are powered by negative energy, this spell deals damage to them instead of curing their wounds. An undead creature can apply Spell Resistance, and can attempt a Will save to take half damage.
- Conj(healing); 1sa; V,S; touch; creature touched; Instant; Will half (harmless); SR (harmless);
- Human Bonus Feats
- Dodge [during action choose 1 opponent, gain +1 dodge bonus to AC vs that opponent]
- Chosen Feats
- Stealthy [General; gain +2 to Escape Artist and Stealth]
- Swashbuckler Feats
- Weapon Finesse [General; w/ light weapon, rapier, whip, or spiked chain of your size category, use Dex
modifier instead of Str for atk rolls.]
- Mythic Feats
- Mythic Weapon Finesse [add dex modifier to both attack and damage rolls]
Ranks: 23 (4+2Int+1fav+1hum)
|Sleight of Hand||Y/N||4(DEX)||-||-||-|
|Use Magic Device||N/N||4(CHA)||1||-||+2|
|Load||Capacity||Max Dex||Enc Pen||Run|
|Lifting||Lift over Head||Lift off Ground||Push/Drag|
|100lbs. =Max Load||200lbs. =2xMax Load||500lbs. =5xMax Load|
|Item||Cost||Weight||Description & Notes|
|Belt Pouch||118gp 4sp||3.5lbs|
|Rope, silk||gp||5lbs||at home|
|Blanket, winter||gp||3lbs||at home|