Table of Contents
Eve Forgeruby (Iri)
|Full Name||Stephanie Anne Deaton|
|Game||Tyranny of the Sun King|
|Age||32 (born Sept. 20th)|
|Apparent Age||Middle Aged|
|Hair||Ginger, Super curly|
|Skin||Oh god my eyes|
|Class||Cleric 5 / Effrit Bloodline 1|
|Age||59 (born Oct. 31st)|
|Apparent Age||Young Adult|
Abilities & Secondary Statistics
STR 18[+3](+2); DEX 11[+0]; CON 17[+3]; INT 18[+4]; WIS 16[+3]; CHA 13[+1].
HD: 5d8+15 (cleric) [39 hp]; DR: 0; Initiative: +4; SR: +5 Fire; PR: 0.
AC: 18 (+6 Banded Mail, +1 Light Steel Shield, +1 Natural Armor), Flat-Footed 18, Touch 10, Miss Chance --, Max Dex 1, Armor Check Pen -7, Spell Failure --.
Speed: 20ft (ground); Saves: Fortitude 7, Reflex 1, Willpower 7.
Size: Medium; Melee 6, Ranged 3, Grapple 6.
Languages: Common (Native); Dwarven (Native); Celestial; Abyssal; Infernal; Elven .
Proficiencies: Simple Weapons, Heavy Armor, Shields
Defining Traits: Religious, Tough Loving, Earthy, Has a thing for Magma
Status: Holy Adventurer.
Wealth: 80gp 2sp 5cp.
|XP||15,375||21,000||must take next level in bloodline.|
Attacks & Defenses
|Masterwork Heavy Mace||+7||1d8+3||x2||5ft||B||M|
|Rod of Wonder||+6||1d6+3||x2||5ft||B||M|
|Crossbow bolts||50/50 ( Quarrel Case )|
Special Attacks & Qualities
- Dwarves can seen in the dark up to 60 feet. Black and White only- can function fine without light at all
- Dwarven Stride
- Speed is not reduced from wearing Medium or Heavy armor, nor by Medium or Heavy loads.
- This ability grants a dwarf a +2 racial bonus on Search checks to notice unusual stonework, such as sliding walls, stonework traps, new construction (even : when built to match the old), unsafe stone surfaces, shaky stone ceilings, and the like. Something that isn’t stone but that is disguised as stone also : counts as unusual stonework. A dwarf who merely comes within 10 feet of unusual stonework can make a Search check as if he were actively searching, and a : dwarf can use the Search skill to find stonework traps as a rogue can. A dwarf can also intuit depth, sensing his approximate depth underground as naturally : as a human can sense which way is up.
- +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped while standing on the ground
- Suprise I'm Short
- Any time a creature loses its dexterity bonus to AC (such as when it's caught flat footed) it also loses its dodge bonus too.
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against poison.
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against spells and spell like effects.
- +2 racial bonus on Appraise checks related to stone or metal items
- +2 racial bonus on Craft checks related to stone or metal
- +4 Dodge bonus to AC against giants
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls made vs orcs and goblinoids
Throwback ( major )
- Effrit Descendant
- +2 Efreeti Affinity
- Improved Initiative bonus feat.
- Strength +1.
- +2 on Bluff Checks
- +1 to Natural Armor
- Resistance to Fire +5
- Protective Ward (+ClericLvl to the next Saving Throw, 1hr, 1/day)
- +1 Caster Level to overcome resistance on Law Spells
|Spells Per Day||0||5||0||14||--|
Level 0 Spells
- Resistance: Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
- Create Water: Creates 2 gallons/level of pure water.
- Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object.
Level 1 Spells
- Cure Light Wounds: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
- Bless: Allies gain +1 on attack rolls and saves against fear.
- Doom: One subject takes –2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
- Shield of Faith: Aura grants +2 or higher deflection bonus.
Level 2 Spells
- Cure Moderate Wounds: Cures 2d8 damage +1/level (max +10).
- Spiritual Weapon: Magic weapon attacks on its own.
- Silence: Negates sound in 15-ft. radius.
- Sound Burst: Deals 1d8 sonic damage to subjects; may stun them.
- Aid: +1 on attack rolls and saves against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
- Hold Person: Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 round/level.
Level 3 Spells
- Cure Serious Wounds: Cures 3d8 damage +1/level (max +15).
- Stone Shape: Sculpts stone into any shape.
- Searing Light: Ray deals 1d8/two levels damage, more against undead.
- Water Breathing: Subjects can breathe underwater.
- Glyph of Warding M: Inscription harms those who pass it.
- Dispel Magic: Cancels spells and magical effects.
- Speak with Dead: Corpse answers one question/two levels.
- 1 Protection from Chaos: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- 2 Calm Emotions: Calms creatures, negating emotion effects.
- 3 Magic Circle against Chaos: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- 4 Order’s Wrath: Damages and dazes chaotic creatures.
- 5 Dispel Chaos: +4 bonus against attacks by chaotic creatures.
- 6 Hold Monster: As hold person, but any creature.
- 7 Dictum: Kills, paralyzes, slows, or deafens nonlawful subjects.
- 8 Shield of Law F: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against chaotic spells.
- 9 Summon Monster IX*: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- 1 Sanctuary: Opponents can’t attack you, and you can’t attack.
- 2 Shield Other F: You take half of subject’s damage.
- 3 Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- 4 Spell Immunity: Subject is immune to one spell per four levels.
- 5 Spell Resistance: Subject gains SR 12 + level.
- 6 Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
- 7 Repulsion: Creatures can’t approach you.
- 8 Mind Blank: Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
- 9 Prismatic Sphere: As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.
- Divine Spell Focus [+1 Bonus to Spell DC]
- Extend Spell [Uses +1 Spell slot, Doubles Duration]
- Bloodline Feats
- Improved Initiative [General; +4 bonus on Initiative checks.]
|Craft ( Gemcutting )*||Y||4||2||8 1)|
|Escape Artist*||N||0||-||-7 2)|
|Knowledge ( Religion )||Y||4||2||6|
|Knowledge (The Planes)||Y||4||2||6|
|Knowledge ( History )||Y||4||1||5|
|Knowledge ( Arcana )||Y||4||4||8|
|Move Silently*||N||0||-||-7 2)|
|Sleight of Hand||N||3||-||-|
|Use Magic Device||N||4||-||-|
|Use Psionic Device||N||4||-||-|
|Load||Capacity||Max Dex||Enc Pen||Run|
|Lifting||Lift over Head||Lift off Ground||Push/Drag|
|230lbs. =Max Load||460lbs. =2xMax Load||1150lbs. =5xMax Load|
|Item||Cost||Weight||Description & Notes|
|Artisan Tools||5lb||Gemcrafting tools used to clean, facet, and set rare stones into jewelry|
|Backpack||2lb||It's a bag… worn- but sturdy|
|Bedroll||5lb||Its a straw mat strung together with interwoven strings- used to soften hard stone grounds underground|
|Clerics Vestments||6lb||A white robe representing purity and holyness, draped over by colored stoles representing the church of Moradin|
|Cold Weather Outfit||7lb||Fur lined coat, boot and pants, heavy and made to ward off the harsh mountain winter|
|Flask (Alchemists Fire) x2||2lb||Two flasks filled with chemicals that ignite into a small burst of flames upon contact with oxygen, good for campfires, hiding the evidence, and warding off harrassing kobolds|
|Flint and Steel||-||For when you need to set things on fire or just really really angry|
|Holy Symbol (Silver)||1lb||The Silver crest of Moradin, the metal warhammer almost reflecting with meaning|
|Holy Symbol (Wooden)x7||-||Small pieces of pine carved into disks and hammers, to pass out to non believers or to burn into the flesh of infidels|
|Ink||-||A small vial of writing ink|
|Inkpen||-||an old fashioned caligriphy pen- to be dipped in ink and soak some up to write with|
|Paper(Sheet)x3||-||It's white and its paper- theres nothing on it yet|
|Platinum Ring x2||-||Two rings worn on Eve's left hand, they are smoothly polished, the silverish bands undecorated- bland even|
|Potion (Bless Weapon)||-||A vial of white swirling liquid- that adds a holy sharpness to any blade, or a heavy force to any hammer|
|Potion (Endure Elements)x2||-||Two Clear vials of liquid- they have a different texture than water- but their purpose isnt easily gleaned from a glance|
|Rations x10||10lb||If they didnt know any better- it might look like she eats rocks- mixture of dried meat, nuts, unleavened bread, and other unperishables|
|Rod of Wonder||5lb||A smooth metal pole roughly 4 feet in length, sturdy, potentially used as the haft of a mace, or the bar of a small cell, it tingles slightly when touched|
|Signet Ring||-||A decorated ring with her family's seal engraved on the front, small red gems are set into it's sides, the kiln of molten magma behind a pair of tongs holding a multi-faceted jewel, used to claim heritage, seal letters, or leave your mark on unruly bar-goers|
|Soap||1lb||It's a pound of soap… A WHOLE POUND. Theres a note on it: "Not for Eating"|
|Waterskin||4lb||a leather bag filled with clear temple water, refreshing and mold free|