This is an old revision of the document!
These are individual items that have caught my desire, in no particular order of preference:
Replacement Watch Band— Received
- Thank you, vebyast! ❤️
My trusty smartwatch has not been adorning my wrist for some time, as the latch has broken. I'm looking for a 22mm watchband, with quick-release pins, a sturdy latch, and waterproof materials. This one is visually nearly identical to the original, but if you want to surprise me with a different style I only ask that you keep it tasteful.
- Headphone Accessory Cable
- The Shure RMCE-BT2 is an accessory for my headphones that adds a microphone, remote control, and Bluetooth wireless capability to them.
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is… a controller for the Nintendo Switch, I'm really not sure what else to say here. Don't be afraid to duplicate this one, the Switch can connect up to eight of them!
- A New Smartphone
Nintendo Switch Games
I've actually got a gaming console for once, now I need the games for it! Ranked roughly order of preference:
I'm always happy to get anything from my wishlist on Amazon.
- As always, any beverage you think I might find interesting will be appreciated. In general, I like teas and coffees (both exotic and ordinary); ciders, ginger beers, and root beers (both hard and soft); whisk(e)y, rum, mead, gin, absinthe, and a variety of other spirits, liqueurs, and cordials.
- Some specifics include:
- The Black Blood of the Earth
- The Black Blood of the Earth is the best coffee I have ever tasted, bar none. There is their 1000ml “large-size” bottle, a modestly-priced sampler pack of their typical varieties, another identically-priced sampler of their limited runs, or a special edition 750ml bottle I'd really enjoy.
- In the interests of honesty, all of my particular favourites are home-brewed. If you think you've found something to match, though, I'm always up for a pleasant surprise!
- I'm mostly fond of Irish whiskey, although my ultimate favourite is Penderyn Welsh whisky. Scotch is good if it's not too peaty (definitely no Islay malts for me!).
- Irish Mist is always a solid standby; Drambuie is fine; Bushmills Irish Honey is pretty good; Ballotin chocolate bourbon is strangely incredible. Baileys will be used in coffee in place of cream and sugar, and be gone within days. I like a very wide variety, though — feel free to surprise me!
- I'm a sucker for good absinthe. I'd particularly like to try Pacifique Absinthe Verte Supérieure, made and bottled in Washington.
- Hard cider
- I'm fond of both Woodchuck and Angry Orchard, especially their seasonal or special varietals — I'd be especially grateful for a bottle of each (or just any!) cider in their “Cider House Collection”.
- Gift cards
- Gift cards will always get spent, of course. If you want something you know I'll particularly enjoy, consider: