This is an old revision of the document!
These are individual items that have caught my desire, in rough order of preference:
- Replacement Headphone Cable
- Lately, my headphones have developed a nasty intermittent buzz in one ear… but they have replaceable cables!
- Replacement Laptop Keyboard
- I've got four broken keys and one missing — so far. A replacement that fits a Dell Inspiron 15-5565 or 15-5575 would be nice.
- Replacement Laptop Display Assembly
- Noticing a theme, here? The screen itself on this laptop is fine, but the hinges, cover, and bezel are all busted up. However, it's cheaper to replace the whole assembly, screen and all — dontcha just love economics?
- Replacement Watch Band
- Definitely a fixer-upper Christmas, I guess. My trusty smartwatch has not been adorning my wrist for some time, as the latch has broken. I'm looking for a 22mm watchband, with quick-release pins, a sturdy latch, and waterproof materials. This one is visually nearly identical to the original, but if you want to surprise me with a different style I ask that you keep it tasteful.
- Headphone Accessory Cable
- Egads, a non-replacement item? Well, sort of. The Shure RMCE-BT2 is an alternative cable for my headphones that adds a microphone, remote control, and Bluetooth wireless capability to them — but sometimes you just can't beat wired sound (and no batteries!), so I want the actual replacement cable above even more slash as-well.
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is… a controller for the Nintendo Switch, I'm really not sure what else to say here. Don't be afraid to duplicate this one, the Switch can connect up to eight of them!
Nintendo Switch Games
I've actually got a gaming console for once, now I need the games for it! Ranked roughly order of preference:
- As always, any beverage you think I might find interesting will be appreciated. In general, I like teas and coffees (both exotic and ordinary); ciders, ginger beers, and root beers (both hard and soft); whisk(e)y, rum, mead, gin, absinthe, and a variety of other spirits, liqueurs, and cordials.
- Some specifics include:
- The Black Blood of the Earth
- The Black Blood of the Earth is the best coffee I have ever tasted, bar none. There is their 1000ml “large-size” bottle, a modestly-priced sampler pack of their typical varieties, another identically-priced sampler of their limited runs, or a special edition 750ml bottle I'd really enjoy.
- In the interests of honesty, all of my particular favourites are home-brewed. If you think you've found something to match, though, I'm always up for a pleasant surprise!
- I'm mostly fond of Irish whiskey, although my ultimate favourite is Penderyn Welsh whisky. Scotch is good if it's not too peaty (definitely no Islay malts for me!).
- Irish Mist is always a solid standby; Drambuie is fine; Bushmills Irish Honey is pretty good; Ballotin chocolate bourbon is strangely incredible. Baileys will be used in coffee in place of cream and sugar, and be gone within days. I like a very wide variety, though — feel free to surprise me!
- I'm a sucker for good absinthe. I'd particularly like to try Pacifique Absinthe Verte Supérieure, made and bottled in Washington.
- Hard cider
- I'm fond of both Woodchuck and Angry Orchard, especially their seasonal or special varietals — I'd be especially grateful for a bottle of each (or just any!) cider in their “Cider House Collection”.
- Gift cards
- Gift cards will always get spent, of course. If you want something you know I'll particularly enjoy, consider:
user/celti/wishlist.1576176213.txt.gz · Last modified: 2019/12/12 11:43 by Celti