This is an old revision of the document!
These are individual items that have caught my desire, in no particular order.
Nintendo Switch Nintendo's best console to date. I'd prefer the plain grey model, but colour is less important than other factors.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SAUL!!!
- Shure RMCE-BT1 accessory cable
- It's a replacement cable for my headphones that adds a microphone, remote control, and Bluetooth wireless capability to them.
In no particular order…
- What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions by Randall Munroe (Amazon), [[https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/what-if-serious-scientific-answers-to-absurd-hypothetical-questions-randall-munroe/1118864093#/|Barnes & Noble).
- As always, any beverage you think I might find interesting will be appreciated. In general, I like teas and coffees (both exotic and ordinary); ciders, ginger beers, and root beers (both hard and soft); whisk(e)y, rum, mead, gin, absinthe, and a variety of other spirits, liqueurs, and cordials.
- Some specifics include:
- The Black Blood of the Earth
- The Black Blood of the Earth is the best coffee I have ever tasted, bar none. There is their 1000ml “large-size” bottle, a modestly-priced sampler pack of their typical varieties, another identically-priced sampler of their limited runs, or a special edition 750ml bottle I'd really enjoy.
- In the interests of honesty, all of my particular favourites are home-brewed. If you think you've found something to match, though, I'm always up for a pleasant surprise!
- I'm mostly fond of Irish whiskey, although my ultimate favourite is Penderyn Welsh whisky. Scotch is good if it's not too peaty (definitely no Islay malts for me!).
- Irish Mist is always a solid standby; Drambuie is fine; Bushmills Irish Honey is pretty good; Ballotin chocolate bourbon is strangely incredible. Baileys will be used in coffee in place of cream and sugar, and be gone within days. I like a very wide variety, though — feel free to surprise me!
- I'm a sucker for good absinthe. I'd particularly like to try Pacifique Absinthe Verte Supérieure, made and bottled in Washington.
- Hard cider
- I'm fond of both Woodchuck and Angry Orchard, especially their seasonal or special varietals — I'd be especially grateful for a bottle of each (or just any!) cider in their “Cider House Collection”.
- Gift cards
- Gift cards will always get spent, of course. If you want something you know I'll particularly enjoy, consider:
user/celti/wishlist.1545818959.txt.gz · Last modified: 2018/12/26 03:09 by Celti