This is an old revision of the document!
These are individual items that have caught my desire, in no particular order.
In no particular order…
- What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions by Randall Munroe (Amazon), [[https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/what-if-serious-scientific-answers-to-absurd-hypothetical-questions-randall-munroe/1118864093#/|Barnes & Noble).
- As always, any beverage you think I might find interesting will be appreciated. In general, I like teas and coffees (both exotic and ordinary); ciders, ginger beers, and root beers (both hard and soft); whisk(e)y, rum, mead, gin, absinthe, and a variety of other spirits, liqueurs, and cordials.
- Some specifics include:
- The Black Blood of the Earth
- The Black Blood of the Earth is the best coffee I have ever tasted, bar none. There is their 1000ml “large-size” bottle, a modestly-priced sampler pack of their typical varieties, another identically-priced sampler of their limited runs, or a special edition 750ml bottle I'd really enjoy.
- In the interests of honesty, all of my particular favourites are home-brewed. If you think you've found something to match, though, I'm always up for a pleasant surprise!
- I'm mostly fond of Irish whiskey, although my ultimate favourite is Penderyn Welsh whisky. Scotch is good if it's not too peaty (definitely no Islay malts for me!).
- Irish Mist is always a solid standby; Drambuie is fine; Bushmills Irish Honey is pretty good; Ballotin chocolate bourbon is strangely incredible. Baileys will be used in coffee in place of cream and sugar, and be gone within days. I like a very wide variety, though — feel free to surprise me!
- I'm a sucker for good absinthe. I'd particularly like to try Pacifique Absinthe Verte Supérieure, made and bottled in Washington.
- Hard cider
- I'm fond of both Woodchuck and Angry Orchard, especially their seasonal or special varietals — I'd be especially grateful for a bottle of each (or just any!) cider in their “Cider House Collection”.
- Gift cards
- Gift cards will always get spent, of course. If you want something you know I'll particularly enjoy, consider:
user/celti/wishlist.1543908131.txt.gz · Last modified: 2018/12/04 00:22 by Celti