This is an old revision of the document!
These are individual things that have caught my eye, in rough order of “want the most” to “want not quite as much”.
- Pyramid Magazine subscription
- Or more precisely: a gift certificate from Warehouse 23 in the amount of $20, $40, or $70 so that I can extend my current subscription by 3, 6, or 12 months.
- The Black Blood of the Earth
- The Black Blood of the Earth is the best coffee I have ever tasted, bar none. There is their 1000ml “large-size” bottle, a modestly-priced sampler pack of their typical varieties, another identically-priced sampler of their limited runs, or a special edition 750ml bottle I'd really enjoy.
- New Nintendo 3DS XL
- The “new” is part of the model name, not just “I want a new one”. Any colour is fine.
- DEFCON Soundtrack
- Subtitled “Fear — Madness — Loss”, I'd love to have this soundtrack to the game DEFCON in CD format. I've already got the download version of it, which is slightly different — I'm now looking for the three-track version, ideally on CD or in FLAC format.
- Shure RMCE accessory cable
- It's a spare cable for my earphones that adds a microphone and remote control to them.
- As always, any beverage you think I might find interesting: I like mead, hard cider, whiskey, absinthe, some liqueurs, and exotic teas and coffees.
- The Black Blood of the Earth is the best coffee I have ever tasted, bar none. There is a modestly-priced sampler pack of their typical varieties, and an identically-priced sampler of their limited runs.
- Honestly, unless you brew your own or know someone who does, don't bother — the commercial stuff is crap. If you think you've found something that's not, though… I'm always up for a pleasant surprise!
- I'm mostly fond of Irish whiskey, although my favourite is Penderyn Welsh Whiskey. Scotch is good if it's not too peaty.
- Irish Mist is always a solid standby; Drambuie is fine; Bushmills Irish Honey is pretty good. I like a pretty wide variety, though — feel free to surprise me!
- I'm a sucker for good absinthe. I'd particularly like to try Pacifique Absinthe Verte Supérieure, made and bottled in Washington.
- Hard cider
- I'm fond of both Woodchuck and Angry Orchard, especially their seasonal or special varietals — I'd be especially grateful for a bottle of each cider in their “Ciderhouse Collection”.
- Gift cards
user/celti/wishlist.1511040076.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/11/18 14:21 by Celti