This is an old revision of the document!
These are individual things that have caught my eye in no particular order.
- Beard Trimmer
- Anything with a good set of guard sizes, a resharpenable blade, and a decent battery life.
- Car Phone Charger
- One that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 or better. Two USB ports would be great. The Zus is on sale for $30 this Christmas and does everything I want and more.
- New Nintendo 3DS XL
- The “new” is part of the model name, not just “I want a new one”. Any colour is fine.
- DEFCON Soundtrack
- Subtitled “Fear — Madness — Loss”, I'd love to have this soundtrack to the game DEFCON in CD format. I've already got the download version of it, which is slightly different — I'm now looking for the three-track version, ideally on CD or in FLAC format.
- I'm hard enough on clothes that I'm usually in need of new ones.
- Short-sleeved button-ups, dress shirts, or “fun” button-ups (bowling shirts, Hawaiian shirts, etc.) — no polos, please.
- Size 20 neck, or between 2XL and 3XL — “tall” sizes strongly preferred.
- Black¸ grey, or khaki slacks, or “linesman's” jeans in blue or black. 34″ inseam, 42″ or 44″ waist.
- These knit hose from UT Kilts are absolutely the best socks I have ever worn. They’re cool in the summer, warm even wading through the snow, have enough padding to prevent blisters and just flat-out comfortable. I linked the black ones, but they also have a variety of other colours — I'd be happy with black, grey, cream, or green.
- Soft t-shirts and knit boxers are always welcome. T-shirt size 3XL, please, though I can do 2XL “Tall” as well. Boxers… just whatever says it'll match the pants sizes above.
- I'm finding myself in need of a new coat with more elegance than a hoodie. I would adore one of these modernised haori in wool and ventile, but I realise that the cost and shipping probably puts that out of reach. A simple duster, wool or leather, would be fine by me as well.
- The UT Kilts Ultimate Modern Utility Kilt in dark khaki or black. Waist size 44, length 24.5; fair warning, my length has to be special-ordered.
- As always, any beverage you think I might find interesting: I like mead, hard cider, whiskey, absinthe, some liqueurs, and exotic teas and coffees.
- The Black Blood of the Earth is the best coffee I have ever tasted, bar none. There is a modestly-priced sampler pack of their typical varieties, and an identically-priced sampler of their limited runs.
- Honestly, unless you brew your own or know someone who does, don't bother — the commercial stuff is crap. If you think you've found something that's not, though… I'm always up for a pleasant surprise!
- I'm mostly fond of Irish whiskey, although my favourite is Penderyn Welsh Whiskey. Scotch is good if it's not too peaty.
- Irish Mist is always a solid standby; Drambuie is fine; Bushmills Irish Honey is pretty good. I like a pretty wide variety, though — feel free to surprise me!
- I'm a sucker for good absinthe. I'd particularly like to try Pacifique Absinthe Verte Supérieure, made and bottled in Washington.
- Hard cider
- I'm fond of both Woodchuck and Angry Orchard, especially their seasonal or special varietals — I'd be especially grateful for a bottle of each cider in their “Ciderhouse Collection”.
- Gift cards
- If nothing else gift cards and cash will always be spent, particularly Newegg, Google Play, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Fry's Electronics — or just Fry's grocery, the car is always hungry for gas.
user/celti/wishlist.1491671030.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/04/08 10:03 by Celti