Table of Contents
Victoria E Brandt
|Name(s)||Victoria Evelyn Brandt.|
|Game||Queen of the Storm (Played by Mami)|
|Age||16 (born January 1st, 2000); appears to be mid-teens.|
|Build||5′9″, 150 pounds; nordic-amazon build.|
|Hair||Blond, straight, waist-length.|
Attributes & Secondary Characteristics
ST 14 ; DX 16 ; HT 16 ; IQ 16 ; PE 16 ; WL 16 
HP 14 ; FP 16 ; SP 16 ; Basic Speed 10.00 ; Basic Move 10 
SM+0 (1 hex); Basic Lift 40; Damage Thr 1d, Sw 2d
Dodge 14; Parry 14; Block N/A
TL: 9 .
Cultural Familiarities: Anglo .
Languages: English (Native) .
Status: -2 (Slave) [-10].
Wealth: Dead Broke [-25].
- 3D Spatial Sense 
- Absolute Timing 
- Accelerated Learning 4 
- Ambidexterity 
- Animal Empathy 
- Appearance (Transcendant; Universal, +25%) 
- Charisma 2 
- Combat Reflexes 
- Common Sense (Conscious, +50%) 
- Cultural Empathy 
- Danger Sense 
- Destiny 5 (Fast Recovery) 
- Doesn't Sleep (Catnapper, -50%) 
- Empathy 
- Extra Attack 
- Fashion Sense 
- Flexibility 
- High Pain Threshold 
- Higher Purpose 1 (Better the world; Broad, +100%) 
- Intuition 
- Intuitive Mathematician 
- Language Talent 
- Longevity 
- Magery 6 
- Mana Enhancer 1 
- Night Vision 2 
- Perfect Balance 
- Peripheral Vision 
- Photographic Memory 
- Plant Empathy 
- Protected Power (Magic) 
- Ridiculous Luck (Fate, -50%) 
- Sorcery Talent 6 
- Versatile 
- Very Fit 
- Very Grounded 
- Very Rapid Healing 
- Voice 
- Armorer's Gift (Gun!) 
- Barricade Tactics (Gun!) 
- Brave 
- Concealed Carry Permit (Handgun) 
- Cool Under Fire 
- Efficient! 
- Grip Mastery! 
- Ground Guard 
- Headhunter 
- Improvised Weapons! 
- Magical Lineage (Fate-Touched) 
- Patience of Job 
- Penetrating Voice 
- Soft-Spoken 
- Standard Operating Procedure (Check the Crowd) 
- Standard Operating Procedure (Cleaning Bug) 
- Standard Operating Procedure (Health Nut) 
- Standard Operating Procedure (Last Man Out) 
- Standard Operating Procedure (On Alert) 
- Standard Operating Procedure (Well-Informed) 
- Style Familiarity (Olympic Valley Combat Readiness System) 
- Sure-Footed! 
- Tap-Rack-Bang (Gun!) 
- Chummy [-5]
- Honesty (Self-Control 15) [-5]
- Mundane Background [-10]
- Pacifism (Cannot Harm Innocents) [-10]
- Reprogrammable (Self-Control 12) [-5]
- Social Stigma (Second-Class Citizen, Valuable Property) [-15]
- Sense of Duty (Friends) [-5]
- Code of Honour (Olympic Creed) [-1]
- Driven to learn [-1]
- Humble [-1]
- Responsive [-1]
None (No Modifier; Talent 0 )
- None 
Skills & Techniques
|Work by Touch||C||sk||||16|
|Hit Points||14||14||No current wounds.|
|Fatigue Points||16||16||No current fatigue.|
|Stress Points||16||16||No current stress.|
Attacks & Defences
|Unarmed (DX-10, Parry-8)|
|Punch (Loaded)||Normal||1d-2 cr||C||10|
|Kick (Boots)||Normal||1d-1 cr||C,1||8|
|Item||Location||Cost||Weight||Description & Notes|
|Ordinary clothing||Worn||$120||4 lbs.||An ordinary Status 0 outfit.|
Background & Notes
|Primary Motivators||Sense of Humour|
|Flexibility||Religion & Spirituality|
|Topics of Conversation|
|Quirks, Habits, & Oddities|
|Hobbies & Enjoyments|
- What is your full name?
- “My name is Victoria Evelyn Brandt.”
- Where and when were you born?
- “I was born in Olympia, Columbia.”
- Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
- “My parents are Jonathan Samuel Brandt and Catherine Louise Brandt formerly of the Calvert family. Both of my parents work in a very high profile field. My father is the Director of the Excalibur Corporation. My mother is a very well-known lawyer who is a partner at her family’s law firm Calvert & Sons. She handles a lot of corporate cases which is actually how she and my father met in the first place. She was given his case and has been his personal lawyer ever since.
“My father is a very approachable man. He’s always been particularly charismatic with a mind for business. My grandfather has always been fond of noting how suited father’s mind was in regards to finances. It works well for him now as the head of the Olympia branch. He actually knows what the accountants are talking about in their meetings. I’ve tried to learn as much as I can from him.
“Mother is, well, she’s all over the place. She’s a social butterfly and loves attending different social gatherings. One of the things she’s pressed on me the most is the drive to succeed at as much as possible because you’ll never know when it might come in handy. She’s a renaissance woman I suppose. I must have taken after her. Father says I’m just like her but I’ve never been sure if that’s a good thing or not.” ? Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like? : “I do, actually. I have two older brothers that I love very much. Will is… er… forgive me. William Alexander Brandt is the eldest of the three of us. He’s twenty-six years old and very much so wanting to follow in Father’s footsteps. He lives for business and is a very quick study. I’m fairly certain that he wants to take over for father eventually but he hasn’t exactly stated that as his intent. It seems relatively clear, though.\\ “Maxwell Adrian Brandt is my immediately elder brother. He’s 21 now and a Staff-Sergeant in the Marine Corps. He’s always been the sort to serve his country rather than the type to work to improve it. Someone has to watch our backs while we build great things, right? Max is a great man. He’s very loyal and strong-willed, loves his brothers in arms so much. I just wish he and William got along better. They’re sort of at odds, very different points of view I suppose. They try to get along for our parents’ sakes but I often times have to play mediator.\\ “I love them both greatly, though. And they’ve always been there for me. Even if I was a bit distant because they’ve moved out and I’m always swamped with school work, they make a point to call me up and check on me. William takes me to lunch every weekend. He says family should always make time to catch up at least once a week. I wish he’d do the same with Max. They both make time for me but almost never for each other. Maybe I should work on that.” ? Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the people. : “I still live with my parents, of course. Well, sort of. I’m only 16 so I’m still living with my family, however since I go to OVA I also have boarding there. It’s a small apartment but I really like it. Sometimes if I have a lot of tests coming up I won’t quite make it home for dinner. My parents seem to understand, though, and are very supportive of my academic efforts.” ? What is your occupation? : “As stated before, I’m a student at OVA. My parents won’t let me take a job on the side. They say it’s too much of a distraction. They do, however, let me go into work with them on occasion and help out for some extra cash. Yes, I have an allowance but it’s for things I need. It’s not all that excessive. When I want something extra they insist I work for it, which I don’t mind. I like earning my keep.” ? To which social class do you belong? : “The upper class, of course. I don’t mean that as an arrogant thing, just that it’s sort of hard not to be with my parents being who they are. Even if I avoided them I’d still have to deal with people poking their noses in on me, unwelcomed. I would never offend my parents like that, though. I respect them and go to every social function my presence is expected at. Even some that aren’t. This is my life and I’ll need to do these things on my own when I’m older so I might as well figure it all out now, right?” ? Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? : “I have a minor latex allergy but other than that I’m pretty healthy all around. I’ve never come across anything that I’ve had a reaction to other than that. I’m a fairly active person, too. I get exposed to a lot of different things so, yeah.” ? Are you right- or left-handed? : “Right-handed.” ? What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? : “If you say so. I say that quite a bit. It’s the best way I’ve found to agree with someone without actually agreeing with them. I’m put in positions a lot where I have to accept what authority figures say even if I know that they’re wrong. It’s best just to let it go otherwise you get in trouble for arguing.” ? What do you have in your pockets? : “I don’t carry things in my pockets. Girl’s clothing isn’t exactly conducive to pocketing things. To get around that I carry a purse in which I have my Excalibur issue tablet and phone. I also carry a taser and a utility tool. My wallet of course but that’s obvious I should hope.” ? Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? : “Well, my teachers get annoyed with me because I start humming randomly if it’s quiet for too long. Really troublesome during long testing sessions. I tend to fidget a lot when I’m anxious but I imagine a lot of people do that. Ummmmmm….. I say um too much? Well, to be fair I think my mother would say I use it too much no matter how little I used it so perhaps that’s not quite accurate. She hates it when people use the words like or um as filler as they think. I used to use it a lot when I was 13. I wouldn’t stop talking and would just say like and um repeatedly in varying orders to fill the gap while I thought. She hated it.”
- How would you describe your childhood in general?
- “Quite structured. Growing up as a Brandt I was never really allowed to just be a child. I always had to be careful of what I said and stand up straight. I had to set an example for the family and every move I made in public was caught. I was with my parents so of course it was. I still got time to just be me, though. My family always made sure I could cut loose every now and then, climb trees, fall down, get hurt, cry and learn to pick myself back up. Those are important things for children to learn, you know?”
- What is your earliest memory?
- “When I was three, it was Christmas time, and my father had been on a business trip. He’d promised to be home in time but when Christmas morning came he wasn’t there. I was devastated. I know I was. I don’t really remember that part but what came a few days after. The memory itself is of me running down the hall to my father who was in a leg cast and on crutches. He’d gotten clipped by a car on his trip and had been hospitalized there. He got home as soon as he could but… Anyway I’m rambling. The memory itself is of me running to hug him, crying. That’s all I remember but my family has filled in the details for me.”
- How much schooling have you had?
- “I’ve had a great many schooling opportunities growing up. I’ve been enrolled in OVA since I was old enough. Through OVA I’ve had access to learning much of anything my heart desired. OVA has several great programs and offers a wide variety of subjects for students to really figure out what they want to do in life.”
- Did you enjoy school?
- “I do! I really enjoy attending classes. I’ve found that I’m good at a great many things and I have a great fondness for learning!”
- Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
- “For the most part I’ve learned what I know through OVA. There are, however, a few things that I’ve learned from home. Though I adore OVA there are just some things that they cannot teach you, like how to properly attend political functions. They do a marvelous job at covering the basics but some things you can only learn through experience.”
- While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
- [The player has deemed to not answer this question. Please take this to understand that Victoria has had several notable role models throughout her life, most of which were public figures noted for their skill at great many things and humanitarian efforts. I am not looking up or coming up with these as I have no idea where to even begin. Kthnx.]
- While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
- “I’ve always gotten along fairly well with my family. I’ve always been the baby and all of my siblings are five years apart. Will was 10 when I was born and Max was five so we were never close enough in age to be expected of the same things. Max and I did fight when I was very young but he quickly grew out of playing with toys with me so that didn’t last very long. After that he took up a very protective stance. I think that might have something to do with him joining the military later in life.”
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- “Don’t laugh but I really wanted to be an animal photographer. Not exactly what you’d expect of a Brandt, I know, but I always adored animals and taking pictures. It just made sense to put the two together. It didn’t last very long of course. As I spent more time at social functions and at family affairs I realized that I needed to do a great deal more with my life.”
- As a child, what were your favorite activities?
- “Well my ultimate favorite activity was going to the office with my mother or father and drawing them pictures while they worked. I don’t know if I was a pain or not but they always smiled and laughed. I think Father still has a few hanging up on his filing cabinets in his office. But if you mean something a little more active… I would have to say horseback riding. There’s something very freeing about racing across open fields on the back of a horse.”
- As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
- “I was very brazen as a child. I wanted to explore everything and had a tendency to punch boys in the nose if they commented that I couldn’t do something because I was a girl. I really wanted to do all the things the other little boys did. I suppose I was a bit of a tomboy in that aspect.”
- As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
- “It varied depending on my age. When I was around eight or so I wasn’t very well liked. The boys didn’t like me because I would pick fights with them and the girls didn’t like me because I liked playing boys games. They always pretended to like me but I knew better. I was always very good at reading people.”
- When and with whom was your first kiss?
- “My first kiss was actually with a female friend of mine, Lauren Blake, when I was twelve. Neither of us had ever had a kiss before so we thought we’d test it on each other. If you mean a real kiss then I’ve never had one.”
- Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
- “I am… not that it’s any of your business. You see, this coincides with the whole no kissing thing. On the one hand I do see people that are interested a lot, but I can tell that they’re interested more in my name and my looks than me personally. Is it so wrong to want to find someone who likes me for me instead of for something else?”
- If you are a supernatural being, tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
- “I am not but it would be pretty sweet if those kinds of things existed. I suppose the biggest influence in my life, though, has been my family. And by that I mean my entire family, not just my parents and brothers. My family is made up of so many amazing people who have done so many wonderful things and are really going places, you know? I want so badly to do my part to contribute to the family name… I’m just… struggling to figure out just what that’s going to be.”
- What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
- Who has had the most influence on you?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- What is your greatest regret?
- What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
- Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
- When was the time you were the most frightened?
- What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
- If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
- What is your best memory?
- What is your worst memory?
Beliefs And Opinions
- Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What are your religious views?
- What are your political views?
- What are your views on sex?
- Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
- In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
- Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
- What do you believe makes a successful life?
- How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e., do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
- Do you have any biases or prejudices?
- Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
- Who or what, if anything, would you die (or otherwise go to extremes) for?
Relationships With Others
- In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
- Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
- Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
- Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
- Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
- Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
- What do you look for in a potential lover?
- How close are you to your family?
- Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
- Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
- Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
- If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
- Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
- Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
- Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
- Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
- Do you care what others think of you?
Likes And Dislikes
- What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- What, if anything, do you like to read?
- What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
- Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
- How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
- What makes you laugh?
- What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
- What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
- How do you deal with stress?
- Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
- What are your pet peeves?
Self Images & Etc.
- Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
- What is your greatest strength as a person?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
- Are you generally organized or messy?
- Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
- Do you like yourself?
- What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)
- What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you could choose, how would you want to die?
- If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
- What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
- What three words best describe your personality?
- What three words would others probably use to describe you?