Table of Contents
This is an old revision of the document!
- Game, setting, & player:
- Full name & aliases:
- Aurora Solfrid; GildedCanary, Meredith Blake.
- Real and apparent age:
- 20 (born Midsummer). Appears to be in late teens or young adulthood.
- Height, weight, & build:
- 5′6″, 120 pounds. Built like a fertility goddess.
- Colouration & features:
- Angelic features; long golden blond hair, sky blue eyes, and flawless fair skin.
|Boots||2/1*||feet, legs (1)||Lower vs. imp.|
|Punching: thr-1, Reach C; DX-10, Parry 8|
|Normal||1d-5 cr||1d-3 cr||1d-2 cr||1d-1 cr||1d cr|
|Loaded||1d-4 cr||1d-2 cr||1d-1 cr||1d cr||1d+1 cr|
|Kicking: thr, Reach C,1; DX-8, Parry 7|
|Normal||1d-4 cr||1d-2 cr||1d-1 cr||1d cr||1d+1 cr|
|Shod||1d-3 cr||1d-1 cr||1d cr||1d+1 cr||1d+2 cr|
|Grappling: thr, Reach C, DX-10, Parry 8|
|Normal||1d-4 cp||1d-2 cp||1d-1 cp||1d cp||1d+1 cp|
|Small knife: sw-3, thr-1; Rc C,1/C; Knife-6, Parry 6|
|Thrust||1d-5 imp||1d-3 imp||1d-2 imp||1d-1 imp||1d imp|
|Swing||1d-5 cut||1d-3 cut||1d-2 cut||1d-1 cut||1d cut|
|Small knife: thr-1, Acc 0, Range ×1/2/×1, Bulk -1, Thrown Knife-6|
|9mm Auto: 2d+2, Acc 2, Rng 150/1,850, RoF 3, Sht 15+1(3), Rcl 2, ST 9, Blk -2, Guns-6|
|9mm FMJ||2d+2 pi||150/1,850||None.|
|9mm JHP||2d+2(0.5) pi+|
|9mm APDS Match||3d(2) pi-||220/2,800||Acc 3|
|9mm JSP+P+||3d(0.5) pi+||230/2,900||ST 14, Rcl 3|
Attributes & Secondary Characteristics
ST 8 [-20]; DX 10 ; HT 10 ; IQ 10 ; PE 10 ; WL 10 ; QN 30 .
HP 8 ; RP 9 ; FP 10 ; LFP 10 ; SP 10 ; LSP 10 ; QP 60 ; LQP 60 .
Basic Speed 5.00 ; Basic Move 5 ; Water Move 1 .
SM+0 (1 hex); Basic Lift 13; Damage Thr 1d4, Sw 1d-2.
Dodge 8; Parry 8 (DX); Block None.
Advantages, Disadvantages, & Features
TL 3 .
Status: 6 (Celestial, +100%) .
Wealth: Multimillionaire 2 ($10,000,000) .
Cultural Familiarities: Celestial .
Languages: Celestial (Native) .
- Appearance (Transcendent; Universal, +25%) 
- Gives +5 to reaction rolls where the other person can see you.
- Fashion Sense 
- Your look is always one step ahead of the crowd. You have the ability to create a fashion statement out of the cheapest and most nondescript materials. This gives +1 to reaction rolls in social situations when you have a chance to plan your attire in advance. You can also give someone else a +1 reaction bonus when you put together the outfit.
- Voice 
- You have the voice of an angel. Gain +2 to Diplomacy, Fast-Talk, Mimicry, Performance, Politics, Public Speaking, Sex Appeal, and Singing, as well as any reaction roll made against someone who can hear your voice.
- Extreme Sexual Dimorphism 3 
- You have exaggerated female sexual attributes. This gives +3 to Sex Appeal – but also +3 to others’ attempts to identify you, and -3 to Disguise or Shadowing when trying to remain anonymous.
- Perfume 3 
- Your body generates its own natural scent, which most people find pleasing and alluring. You receive a +3 bonus on Sex Appeal rolls and a +1 on reaction rolls where a pleasant smell makes a difference, but others gain a +3 on Smell rolls to detect you (including Tracking rolls!) and you a -3 on rolls to hide or disguise yourself.
- Sanitized Metabolism 
- You’re totally clean. Your body produces minimal, sanitized waste products, and you never suffer from bad breath, excessive perspiration, or unsightly skin problems. This gives -1 to attempts to track you by scent and +1 to reaction rolls in close confines.
Divine Power (Innate Divine, +0%)
- Divine Power1) 
- Concentrate for five seconds and spend a Grace Point to perform a true miracle.
- Grace Points 62) 
- Fuel epic powers, ensure success, or recover from disasters. Recovers fully every Sunday at dawn.
- Last Rites3) 
- Perform one minute ritual over a corpse to protect it from necromancy.
- Holy Touch4) 
- Touch a pint of water to create temporary holy water, and your touch acts like holy water.
- Solar Radiance5) 
- You can glow with sunlight, emitting up to +5 illumination. Constantly provides +5 to HT rolls against eye damage from intense light.
- Sense of Faith6) 
- You are aware of the status of your worshippers as a whole. You automatically know when large groups of them are in trouble, in pain, or in need of help, regardless of where they are. Particularly urgent prayers from individuals can reach you.
- Feed the Masses7) 
- Turn a tiny amount of food and drink into ninety pounds of food/drink, three times per day.
- Holy Weaponry8) 
- Every weapon you wield can harm evil supernatural spirits as if they were tangible, and whenever your attack injures any evil supernatural being it takes an additional 1 point of burning damage per second for 1d6 seconds, bypassing DR.
- Consecrate Ground9) 
- You can consecrate the land, turning it into High Sanctity holy ground. You're limited to a roughly circular area up to one square mile, with a cost of 1 QP for every 10 square yards (60 QP for the full area). You must traverse the full perimeter before heading to the center to conclude. Cursed land, and land consecrated to another god resists.
- Sermonize10) 
- Grants +5 to reaction, influence, Leadership, and Public Speaking rolls, so long as you are open and honest with your words. Costs 1 QP per use.
- Bless11) 
- Whenever you embrace someone for a minute (or any other sort of extended physical intimacy), you may expend 6 QP to bestow 1 Character Point upon the target. Spending this point toward personal improvement is subject to certain limitations.
- Stoicism12) 
- For as long as you continue to concentrate, you are completely unaffected by pain. Injuries do not require a Will roll to maintain concentration on this.
- Aura of Courage13) 
- You emanate an aura that gives you and every ally within 20 yards immunity to fear. Activating the aura takes a Concentrate maneuver, and it endures until deactivated, costing 1 QP per minute. Effect persists for 15 seconds after leaving the aura or deactivating it.
- Sense True Evil14) 
- Gain a flash of knowledge, showing you where all nearby evil beings are. Only detects those with evil supernatural abilities or those who are completely devoted to or taken over by evil. Range varies from a few miles to a few hundred miles, depending on where the worst evil is.
- Angelic Wings15) 
- You can manifest angelic wings and fly at Air Move 10. Armour and clothing do not interfere with this. The wings may be attacked and injured while manifested. Any fatigue costs for aerial movement are instead drawn from Quintessence.
- Aura of Protection16) 
- You emanate an aura that gives you and every ally within 20 yards DR 4 that protects them and anything they're carrying. Activating the aura takes a Concentrate maneuver, and it endures until deactivated, costing 1 QP per minute. Effect persists for 15 seconds after leaving the aura or deactivating it.
- Protection From Evil17) 
- Prevent evil supernatural beings from approaching too close. Think Turn Undead. Requires a Quick Contest of Will, at a +10.
- Heavenly Fire18) 
- You call down holy fire from the heavens to incinerate your divine enemies: this should either be a supernatural creature, such as an undead, demon, a servant of a rival god, or a foe battled on holy ground. Foe must be within 10 yards and clearly designated aloud. A 6d burning attack that affects insubstantial targets descends from above, then spreads into a 4 yard wide column of flame that persists for 10 seconds, and can move at 2 yards per second toward other designated enemies, burning everything in its path. Costs 1 QP per attack.
- Gift of Tongues19) 
- You automatically understand all languages, both written and spoken, even if you have never encountered them before.
- Resurrection20) 
- If you are ever slain, your spirit remains intact and conscious, in full possession of your supernatural abilities. Returning to life would require restoring your body, or procuring a new body if the old one was destroyed. While you are a spirit, you are bound to the location or your remains or the site of your death, losing Quintessence at a rate of 1 QP every 10 minutes after being away for over an hour. Should your QP reach -300, then you finally and truly die.
- Holy Glory21) 
- You reveal your celestial magnficence for a moment. Anyone who can see you makes a Fright Check at -4. Evil supernatural beings experience Fear, everyone else experiences Awe. Repeated uses within an hour give bonuses to resist. Costs 1 QP per use.
- Oathbinding22) 
- Whenever someone swears an oath on your name, and then breaks that oath, they become Cursed until they make an appropriate atonement, requiring a month's worth of prayer or meditation, sacrifice equal to a month's income, or a major quest.
- Unburned23) 
- You are immune to heat and smoke and have DR 20 against heat/fire, making you immune to all mundane earthly fires. This does not protect your gear.
- Lay on Hands24) 
- With a touch, you can heal all manner of illness, weariness, and injury to the body and mind of the living and unliving alike, and even raise the dead to true life! No die roll is required, but you must spend 1 to 30 QP on this. Even without expending energy, your touch eases emotions and pain, giving +3 to self-control rolls and on any roll to recover from being stunned.
- Genesis25) 
- You can alter, create, control, destroy, or enhance up to ten pounds or one yard radius of material or a megajoule of energy or half a mile radius of a natural system. Can inflict damage or deflect it, at a limit of 1d, or give +/- 1 to rolls. Costs 1 QP to alter, destroy or enhance something; 2 QP to create something or control something alive; 3 QP to alter, destroy, or enhance something alive; 4 QP to create something alive. Creations are impermanent unless 1 Grace Point is spent.
- Charitable (Self-Control 12) [-15]
- Make a self-control roll in any situation where you could render aid or are specifically asked for help, but should resist the urge. If you fail, you must offer assistance, even if that means violating orders or walking into a potential trap.
- Gregarious [-10]
- You react to others at +4 most of the time, and when alone you are utterly miserable, suffering a -2 penalty to IQ rolls and IQ-based skill rolls.
- Pacifism (Reluctant Killer) [-5]
- You're psychologically unprepared to kill people. Whenever you make a deadly attack against an obvious person whose face is visible to you, you're at -4 to hit and may not Aim. If you can't see their face, the penalty is only -2 except in close combat. This penalty doesn't apply against a vehicle or building or set of coordinats, or an opponent you don't believe is a person. If you kill what is recognizably a person, you suffer from Chronic Depression for 3d days. During this time, you must make a WL roll to offer any sort of violence toward anyone, for any reason.
- Selfless (Self-Control 12) [-5]
- You're altruistic and self-sacrificing, and put little importance on personal fame and wealth. You must make a self-control roll to put your needs -- even survival -- before those of someone else.
- Elf Ears [-1]
- You have adorable elven ears. This is so unusual that it can give you a -1 to Disguise and Shadowing skills, and +1 to others' attempts to identify or follow you. Your ears give you a +1 to Hearing rolls made to pick out sounds in a crowded environment (like a forest), but watch out! They're very sensitive to the touch (doubles distraction penalties) and to loud noises (-1 to rolls made to resist hearing-related afflictions). Additionally, you may purchase exotic hearing-related traits.
- Energetic [-1]
- You always want to move, to run and jump and fly around, to take joy in your newfound vitality. This can result in a -1 on reaction rolls from people who are annoyed by your boundless enthusiasm.
- Flirtatious [-1]
- You go out of your way to interact with people who attract you. You might be coy or brazen, but you don't have to make a "pass". In the presence of an appealing member of the sex you find attractive, you're distracted and at -1 on rolls for the task at hand, unless that's impressing whoever caught your eye.
- Optimistic [-1]
- You always look on the bright side of life, even when everything seems hopeless. Your relentless optimism can give a bonus on rolls to cheer up others, but more often you'll suffer a -1 to reaction rolls from "realists" or people who aren't in the mood for hope.
- Practical Joker [-1]
- You enjoy playing harmless pranks on humourless sticks-in-the-mud. This will often result in a reactions at -1 or worse if they find out you were behind it. When you need to resist this urge, your self-control roll is 15.
- Wanderlust [-1]
- You want to see everything this amazing world has to offer. This essentially acts as Curiosity, limited solely toward going to new places. If you're presented with a strange new place to go, roll against self-control 12. If you fail, then you'll either look to make the trip, or suffer a -1 to IQ, IQ-based skills, and self-control rolls for the next few days, as your frustration distracts you.
Skills & Techniques
|Item||Location||Cost||Weight||Description & Notes|
|Ordinary clothing||Worn||—||4 lbs.||Plain underwear, comfortable socks, blue jeans, and a blue-collar work shirt.|
|Boots||Worn||—||3 lbs.||Simple black leather-and-canvas rubber-soled work boots.|