Table of Contents
Attributes & Secondary Characteristics
ST 20 ; DX 20 ; HT 20 ; IQ 20 ; PE 20 ; WL 20 
HP 20 ; FP 20 ; SP 20 ; Basic Speed 16.00 ; Basic Move 25 
SM+0 (1 hex); Basic Lift 80; Damage Thr 2d-1, Sw 3d+2
Dodge 23; Parry 15 or 21; Block N/A
TL: 5 .
Cultural Familiarities: Elven .
Languages: Elven (Native) ; Goblin (Native) .
Status: 8 .
Wealth: N/A .
- Absolute Direction 
- Absolute Timing 
- Accelerated Learning 2 (Only to offset Self-Study, -50%) 
- Ambidexterity 
- Armour Mastery 
- Appearance (Transcendent; Universal, +25%) 
- Backstabber 3 
- Blessed (The King's Two Bodies) 
- Botte Segrete (Rapier) 
- Brachiator 
- Catfall 
- Chandelier Leap 
- Charisma 5 
- Common Sense (Conscious, +50%) 
- Coup de Jarnac 
- Craftiness 4 
- Danger Sense 
- Daredevil 
- Discriminatory Hearing 
- Discriminatory Smell 
- Discriminatory Taste 
- Doesn't Sleep (Trance, -50%) 
- Double-Jointed 
- Enhanced Dodge 3 
- Enhanced Parry 3 (Rapier) 
- Enhanced Time Sense 
- Enhanced Tracking 2 (Multiple Lock-Ons, +20%) 
- Extra Attack 2 (Multi-Strike, (Bow Only), +10%) 
- Fashion Sense 
- Forest Guardian 6 
- Great Void 
- Greater Weapon Bond (The Moon Blade) 
- Greater Weapon Bond (The Sky Bow) 
- Greater Weapon Bond (The Sun Blade) 
- Heroic Archer 
- Heroic Reserves 10 (Hate) 
- High Pain Threshold 
- Luck 
- Master at Disarms (Rapier) 
- Night Vision 9 
- Nondetection 10 
- Not Without My Weapon (Bow, Rapier) 
- Outdoorsman 6 
- Perfect Balance 
- Perfect Recovery 
- Peripheral Vision 
- Photographic Memory 
- Quick-Shot 
- Recovery 
- Relinquishment (Rapier) 
- Run and Hit (Rapier) 
- Sensitive Touch 
- Silence 2 
- Slayer Swing at Neck (Rapier) 
- Slayer Thrust to Vitals (Rapier) 
- Sure Grasp 2 
- Telescopic Vision 2 
- Terrain Adaptation (Active, +300%) 
- Two-Weapon Fighting (Rapier) 
- Unfazeable 
- Very Fit 
- Very Grounded 
- Very Rapid Healing 
- Vibration Sense (Air) 
- Voice 
- Weapon Master (All muscle-powered weapons) 
- Bane Brewer (Goblins) 
- Battle Cry 
- Cheesecake Protection 
- Classical Elven Features 
- Dual Ready (Sword) 
- Ferocious Braids (DR 2*) 
- Flawless Fast-Draw (Arrow) 
- Flawless Fast-Draw (Sword) 
- Flawless Knocking 
- Honest Face 
- Like Lightning 2 
- Pack Rat 
- Penetrating Voice 
- Planned Assassination 
- Quick-Sheathe (Arrow) 
- Quick-Sheathe (Sword) 
- Sanitized Metabolism 
- Sheer Speed (Flying Leap) 
- Sheer Speed (Power Blow) 
- Strongbow 
- Weapon Cleaner (Holdout) 
- Wind in the Trees 3 
- Bloodlust (Self-Control 15) [-5]
- Low Pleasure Threshold [-10]
- Obsession ("Improve my skills!"; Self-Control 12) [-10]
- Odious Personal Habit (Arrogant) [-5]
- Stubbornness [-5]
- Total Intolerance (Non-Elves) [-10]
- Confident [-1]
- Decisive [-1]
- Lonely loner [-1]
- Responsive [-1]
- Uncomfortable with crowds [-1]
Skills & Techniques
|Area Knowledge (Silvarum)||E||IQ+8||||28 2)|
|Armoury (Body Armour)||A||IQ+4||||24|
|Armoury (Melee Weapons)||A||IQ+4||||24|
|Armoury (Missile Weapons)||A||IQ+4||||24|
|Fast-Draw (Arrow)||E||DX+8||||28 3)8)|
|Fast-Draw (Sword)||E||DX+2||||22 8)|
|Mimicry (Animal Sounds)||H||IQ+6||||26 5)9)|
|Mimicry (Bird Calls)||H||IQ+6||||26 5)9)|
|Navigation (Land)||A||IQ+10||||30 10)5)|
|Survival (Woodland)||A||PE+10||||30 3)5)|
1) Includes +1 for Perfect Balance.
2) Includes +3 for Blessed (The King's Two Bodies).] [(forestguardian>Includes +6 for Forest Guardian.
4) Includes +4 for Craftiness.
5) Includes +6 for Outdoorsman.
6) Includes +2 for Brachiator.
7) Includes +5 for Double-Jointed.
8) Includes +1 for Enhanced Time Sense.
10) Includes +3 for Absolute Direction.
|Hit Points||20||20||No current wounds.|
|Fatigue Points||20||20||No current fatigue.|
|Stress Points||20||20||No current stress.|
|None (0)||0-80||25.0||23||62.05 without pack|
|Light (1)||80-160||20.0||22||92.05 with pack|
|Boots||2/1*||Feet, higher vs cut/imp|
|Cloak||1*||Body, Limbs, Head (Back), vs cut|
|Clothes||3/1*||Body, Limbs, higher vs cut/imp|
|Gloves||2*||Hands, vs cut/imp|
|Intolerance||-1 to -5||Non-Elves|
Attacks & Defences
|The Sky Bow (Bow-30, Acc 4+2, ST 24)|
|The Sun and Moon Blades (Rapier-24; Parry-21)|
|Unarmed (Grappling or Striking-22, Parry-15)|
|Item||Location||Cost||Weight||Description & Notes|
|Arrows, ×12||Quiver||$1,128||1.2 lbs.||A dozen balanced and fine arrows, coated with four doses of goblinbane poison, each.|
|Backpack, frame||Worn||$500||10 lbs.||Holds one-hundred pounds of gear. Quick-release straps allow dropping it as a free action. Items liable to break if dropped must check for this (1 on 1d if unsure).|
|Elven boots||Worn||$50||2 lbs.||Light boots (DR 2/1*) of trolled-tanned leather that bestow a -2 to Tracking attempts made to follow the wearer. Regenerates damage to the boots (not wearer) over time.|
|Elven cloak||Worn||$2,275||7.5 lbs.||An ankle-length, hooded cloak, heavy enough to provide DR 1* vs cutting attacks. Provides +2 to Camouflage and Stealth vs. Vision in woodlands, +4 to Holdout. Counts as winter clothing. Waterproofed.|
|Elven clothes||Worn||$17,750||11.5 lbs.||Thick shirt and trousers made of giant spider silk. Provides DR 1* and DR 3* vs cutting and impaling attacks to the body and limbs, and negates the effect of barbed weapons. Against such attacks, it grants +1 to First Aid rolls to treat injuries and eliminates -2 in penalties to HT rolls for infection due to dirt in the wound, as well as negating any blood agent or contact poison. Masterfully tailored.|
|Elven gloves||Worn||$585||0.35 lbs.||A pair of supple troll-taned leather gloves so finely made that there are no penalties to fine work while wearing them. DR 2* vs cutting/impaling. Regenerates damage to gloves (not wearer) over time.|
|Elven mail||Worn||$106,425||24.75 lbs.||A splendid full suit of fine elven mail, covering body and limbs. Made of compound steel, and masterfully tailored to Aurelia's form. Provides DR 5*. Ornate +3.|
|Quiver, shoudler||Worn||$10||0.5 lbs.||Holds 12 arrows.|
|The Moon Blade||Carried||$139,000||1.5 lbs.||One of a pair of superlative blades, the pinnacle of elven craftsmanship. (Adamant, Balanced, Electrum, Elven Blade, Nullmetal, Ornate +3, Soulsteel, Superfine.) Counts as iron or silver, immune to magic, interacts fully with spirits. Treat as six pounds for weapon breakage. HT 14, HP 22, -5 to breakage, +4 to reactions. +2 to skill; sw+3(2) cut or thr+4(2) imp; Reach 1,2; Parry 0F; ST 10.|
|The Sky Bow||Carried||$6,600||3 lbs.||A balanced, elven, fine, ornate +3, elven ironwood longbow.|
|The Sun Blade||Carried||$139,000||1.5 lbs.||One of a pair of superlative blades, the pinnacle of elven craftsmanship. (Adamant, Aurichalcum, Balanced, Elven Blade, Nullmetal, Ornate +3, Soulsteel, Superfine.) Counts as bronze or gold, immune to magic, interacts fully with spirits. Treat as six pounds for weapon breakage. HT 14, HP 22, -5 to breakage, +4 to reactions. +2 to skill; sw+3(2) cut or thr+4(2) imp; Reach 1,2; Parry 0F; ST 10.|
|Toolkit, universal||In Pack||$12,000||20 lbs.||Counts as basic tools for any non-esoteric skill that requires tools -- Armoury, Engineer, Jeweler, Lockpicking, Smith, Surgery, etc.|
|Waterskin||Carried||$10||8.25 lbs.||Holds one gallon of liquid. Currently full of water.|
Background & Notes
|Primary Motivators||Sense of Humour|
|Flexibility||Religion & Spirituality|
|Topics of Conversation|
|Quirks, Habits, & Oddities|
|Hobbies & Enjoyments|
- What is your full name?
- Where and when were you born?
- Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
- Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
- Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the people.
- What is your occupation?
- To which social class do you belong?
- Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
- Are you right- or left-handed?
- What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
- What do you have in your pockets?
- Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
- How would you describe your childhood in general?
- What is your earliest memory?
- How much schooling have you had?
- Did you enjoy school?
- Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
- While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
- While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- As a child, what were your favorite activities?
- As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
- As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
- When and with whom was your first kiss?
- Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
- If you are a supernatural being, tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
- What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
- Who has had the most influence on you?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- What is your greatest regret?
- What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
- Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
- When was the time you were the most frightened?
- What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
- If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
- What is your best memory?
- What is your worst memory?
Beliefs And Opinions
- Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What are your religious views?
- What are your political views?
- What are your views on sex?
- Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
- In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
- Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
- What do you believe makes a successful life?
- How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e., do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
- Do you have any biases or prejudices?
- Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
- Who or what, if anything, would you die (or otherwise go to extremes) for?
Relationships With Others
- In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
- Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
- Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
- Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
- Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
- Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
- What do you look for in a potential lover?
- How close are you to your family?
- Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
- Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
- Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
- If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
- Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
- Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
- Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
- Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
- Do you care what others think of you?
Likes And Dislikes
- What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- What, if anything, do you like to read?
- What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
- Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
- How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
- What makes you laugh?
- What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
- What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
- How do you deal with stress?
- Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
- What are your pet peeves?
Self Images & Etc.
- Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
- What is your greatest strength as a person?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
- Are you generally organized or messy?
- Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
- Do you like yourself?
- What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)
- What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you could choose, how would you want to die?
- If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
- What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
- What three words best describe your personality?
- What three words would others probably use to describe you?
arcadianphoenix/characters/aurelia.txt · Last modified: 2016/03/10 15:28 by arcadianphoenix